Bee-Och 5in1 Whip
- Unit Price
• Eliminates razor burn and bumps from years of soap and gel shaving
• Easily erases waterproof eye makeup
• Use as an in-shower moisturizer in place of lotion
• Get baby soft hair when used as a deep hydration hair mask
• Use tiny amounts to smooth and protect dry split ends
Shaving: In the bath or shower, apply generously to the skin. Shave, rinse, pat dry for a luxuriously soft and silky shave.
Makeup Removal: Use a soft washcloth to apply a small amount to eyelids.
Wipe off makeup. Wipe off excess with a dry section of the washcloth. Pro tip: Don't use your nice washcloths, makeup will stain them. Packs of small, soft baby washcloths work perfectly.
Hair Mask: Apply generously from hair roots to tips. Clip up and leave in for 2 hours. Wash out with your regular shampoo.
In-Shower Moisturizer: Apply to skin in the shower like a lotion and rinse. Pat dry with a towel.
Split Ends: Apply a very small amount to fingertips and work quickly at the tips of dry damaged hair to smooth.